1. At this early stage I would very much appreciate seeing your photos, that you'd like me to paint from. This will allow me to determine whether your photos are good to use.
You can either email them to me or pop them in the post.
( I will look after your photos & return them once I have finished your commission )
Please contact me for my postal address if needed.
2. After I have confirmed your photos are good to use, we can discuss the details of your portrait, for example, your background requirements, completion date and any additional fine art prints that may be needed, for family members, presents etc.
3. Once we have organised the details, I will require a 50% of the commission fee, which you can pay via cash/cheque/paypal/direct bank transfer.
Please let me know how you'd prefer to pay and I can forward the relevant information.
4. I will start your portrait, once I have received the agreed 50% as cleared funds. Depending on my diary, I will endeavour to get an email to you within a week to 10 days. This is so you can see the progress of your portrait and make any changes you feel are needed at this stage.
5. Once I feel I've completed your painting, I will email you for final approval. At this stage I can make any tweaks you feel are needed.
Then once you are happy, I will require the remainder of the fee, plus any delivery charges. If you would prefer me to deliver your portrait, I can do this for a pre-arranged fee.
I look forward to painting your commission and giving you a portrait that will last a life time and beyond.
For more detail please get in touch, thanks Phil
During the Special Offer period I require the full discounted price £280
before I start your commission